Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Certainly something to cream over

Bourbon Cream USB drives! Never in all my life.




Mind you, it was about time. I can only imagine the immense temptation when using such a device to plug it into your own mouth rather than an available USB port on your desktop or laptop computer must be difficult to resist. I fully expect to see a steady flow of 'GIRL, 15, SWALLOWS GCSE COURSEWORK FILES WHOLE' headlines in the ensuing weeks. Followed by follow-up feature stories of ''IT MIGHT NOT BE ITS INTENDED USE BUT I DON'T REGRET A BIT OF IT' - BOURBON GIRL SPEAKS'.

But as usual all great, pioneering ideas must be soiled with over-indulgence and recklessness. Hence this evil specimen:



Speaking of which, I'd like to thank Welsh-but-English-really friend, former housemate, and sweet-and-sour-carrot-monger Jess Who Likes American Things Now for alerting me to the existence of these bizarre little creatures. Speaking of which, I'd like to thank Jess Who Likes American Things Now again. Guffaw.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I've seen some far-fetched inventions in my time but this takes the biscuit.

November 07, 2007 9:47 am  
Blogger Paddy said...

I didn't like your comment at first but now it's groan on me.

November 08, 2007 12:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home