Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cashflow For Kids

I stumbled across this bored game (sic) at my sister's house.



Depressing or what?

I thought kids were the only people lucky enough to not have to worry about such things as cashflow. And that's the way it should be. Those pristine years before responsibilities are heaped on their shoulders and adulthood dawns on them like some dark morn of thick fog and hurricanes of piss. Filling youngsters' heads' unnecessarily with monetary concerns is madness - it's no wonder we're messed up as a species.

My ten-year old niece is presumably the target of this game. I don't know if she's had the pleasure of a go yet, but my sister and her husband are both well enshrined in the business world and I can only imagine it won't be long. Their values in life are finance and carpeting. I must have words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home